Welcome to Zara Eadie Counselling & Therapy Service | Worthing Lancing & Sompting | I am an integrative, BACP registered counsellor & therapist
Skilled, effective and intuitive; I work within a range of modalities and develop an authentic and warm relationship with clients. I specialise in adults recovering from unloving/narcissistic/enmeshed relationships & parents (developmental trauma).
West Sussex (BN15) | Online daytime/evening sessions available
Connect ~ Be heard ~ Be happier
- MSc Psychology
- BSc (Hons) Human Biology with Psychology
- Dip Integrative Counselling (NHS, post graduate level)
- Member of the British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists (MBACP)
- Trained in: Adult individual therapy | therapy for young people 12-24 y/o | Rape, Sexual assault & Trauma | Addictions counselling |Integrative Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Introduction to working online (covid-19 telehealth course: Kate Anthony)
- Clinical Trauma Professional Training course + trauma masterclass
- Internal Family Systems (IFS) Masterclass- Working with complex trauma & PTSD (Dick Schwartz)
- Somatic Experiencing Masterclass (Peter Levine): Working with Trauma & the Body
- Experience helping adults recover from narcissistic/unloving/enmeshed parenting
- Experience helping people recover from narcissistic abuse
- Experience working with those interested in 'Nonduality'/'seekers'
Feeling troubled emotionally or disconnected from yourself / others?
I am a warm, attuned and experienced therapist, offering short term confidential counselling as well as long term therapy in Sompting, West Sussex. The appointments are 50 minutes long and are called 'sessions'. My aim is to work collaboratively with you to help you better understand current/past issues of concern and their impact upon your happiness and relationships, to provide you with emotional support and freedom and to align you with your authentic self.
The following is a general (not exhaustive) list of typical issues that counselling and therapy can help with:
- Unloving/enmeshed parenting
- Developmental Trauma
- Obsessive disorders
- Lack of confidence/self esteem
- Current/historic abuse
- Unhealthy relationships
- Sabotaging behaviours
- Exploring your 'shadow side'
- Boundary setting
- Recovery from addiction
- Overwhelming feelings
- Becoming happier
- Enhancing self awareness
I am skilled and experienced in the following areas of therapy; young people aged 12 upwards, adult well-being/mental health, addiction counselling (N.B currently only taking people who are in recovery), older people, trauma, self understanding/self awareness, spirituality, short term counselling/longer term therapy, abuse, developmental trauma. I have a particular interest in working with people who wish to recover from unloving/narcissistic upbringings.
West Sussex Counselling & Therapy
I usually see clients in a comfortable and quiet therapy room at my house in West Sussex. Online sessions are available.
My practice is easily accessible via the A27 from Brighton & Hove, Horsham, Chichester, Shoreham by-sea, East/West Worthing, Broadwater, Southwick, Portslade, Henfield, Steyning, Upper Beeding, Bramber and other areas in East and West Sussex. I am also available for online sessions.
"Thanks to Zara I have managed to heal my wounds from a very abusive marriage. I now have a new career that brings me so much joy and personal satisfaction" ~ Christine